venerdì 14 dicembre 2012

MIYAVI TATTOOS

ALL MY PICS OF MIYAVI'S TATTOOS <3

Ok this one means:  Be yourself

 Body is nothing more than emptiness,                Emptiness is nothing more than body                 

 Chill

Close your heart to every love but                        
                                                                                                       mine, hold no one in your arms but me.


Determination, Keep going.

Dué le quartz (his first band)

                             
  I am the one and only, in Heaven and on Earth.



I,Me,Myself



More haste, less speed .

4 (Japanese    "4 -> shi"       means  dead)

Un-Do

 9  Ku - Suffering




All my life I'm just a man











MYV & 382 ( read Mi-ya-bi in archaic Japanese)






New tattoo 





Arms tattoos

 382

new tattoo on his leg

11/03/11, so the day of the big earthquake in Japan.





New arm tattoo





















Back tattoo











































xXx

















Thank you for doing it in front of a mirrow, Myv.



















Don't Hesitate & Go (belly tattoo)







Last one~



My conclusion: Miyavi is SEX.





























2 commenti:

  1. MYV is sexy, I would like to know more about their tattoos

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I love your blog! I shared it on my Twitter!
      @kohcostage Here is mine kohcostage.blogspot.com < 382

      Elimina